FEEL FREE THIS SUMMER WITH INCLUSIVE ROAMING ON VODAFONE’S PAY AS YOU GO BIG VALUE BUNDLES
- Vodafone Pay as you go customers can now stream and share their holiday moments worry-free thanks to inclusive roaming across 40 destinations*- that’s more than any other UK mobile provider.
- Throughout July and August, Pay as you go customers will receive, 100 minutes, 100 texts and 500MB of data to use whilst roaming within Vodafone’s inclusive roaming zone.
- Vodafone’s £20 and £30 Big Value Bundles now give customers double data in the UK as well.
Today Vodafone UK is marking the start of summer with the launch of inclusive roaming on its Pay as you go Big Value Bundles. Whether lounging in Lisbon or chilling out in Oslo, customers can now make the most of their smartphone on holiday, thanks to a generous inclusive roaming allowance which can be used across 40 European destinations.
Vodafone’s inclusive roaming covers more destinations than any other network. And with 4G in 34 destinations, customers are now free to share their holiday moments with a plan that keeps up with them. Throughout July and August, customers will receive 100 minutes, 100 texts and 500MB of data to use anywhere in our inclusive destinations. So wherever they’re heading, they can always be connected to the things that matter most.
Combined with our latest 4G smartphone, the Vodafone Smart ultra 7 which is available for only £135 on Pay as you go, it’s a great deal offering the latest tech with plenty of data. Fully equipped with a quick shot 13MP rear-facing camera and 5MP front-facing ‘selfie cam’ with flash, as well as a sharp 5.5inch full HD display, the Vodafone Smart ultra 7 delivers a stylish finish with a first rate performance at an unbelievable price.
Glafkos Persianis, Vodafone UK Commercial Director, said “We are pleased to offer customers such great value for money on our Pay as you go Big Value Bundles. It’s important for us to allow customers to feel free to enjoy their smartphones on holiday worry-free with inclusive roaming, so they can share their holiday moments with the people they love the most, wherever they are.”
This offer follows a recent increase in Big Value Bundle UK data allowances, giving customers the freedom to enjoy more of what they love for less, with double the data on selected Big Value Bundles.* Meaning that Vodafone customers can take advantage of our network in the UK as well as our inclusive roaming destinations this summer.
- Big Value Bundle (BVB): UK use only. Calls & texts to standard UK mobiles and landlines (01, 02, 03). Last 30 days. Automatically renews every 30 days if you have enough credit. Opt out by calling 2345 for free. Terms apply see vodafone.co.uk/bigvaluebundle.
- *BVB data increases: £20 BVB was 2GB now 4GB. £30 BVB was 6GB now 12GB.
- Inclusive roaming: Available with your Big Value Bundle for use in our Europe Zone. Offer ends on 08.16 on the £10, £15 and £20 Big Value Bundles. For a list of countries, charges and terms, see www.vodafone.co.uk/travellingabroad. After the promotion ends, roaming will continue to be included on £30 BVBs.
- More destinations than any other network: Compared as of 11.05.2016. For verification see vodafone.co.uk/travellingabroad.
- 4G: Limited coverage. See Vodafone.co.uk/coverage.
About Vodafone UK
Vodafone is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies and provides a range of services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. Vodafone has mobile operations in 26 countries, partners with mobile networks in 58 more, and fixed broadband operations in 17 markets. As of 31 March 2016, Vodafone had 462 million mobile customers and 13.4 million fixed broadband customers. For more information, please visit: www.vodafone.com
Vodafone UK partners with businesses of all sizes - from start-ups and small businesses to the largest corporates and the public sector. The company has worked with UK businesses for over 30 years, starting out as a mobile provider and becoming one of the UK’s leading total communications partners. It provides a range of voice and data services, secure communications infrastructure, fixed and call centre capability, unified communications and was the first mobile phone operator to offer a truly converged service for fixed and mobile.
Vodafone is currently spending around £1 billion on its network and services across the UK following a similar amount spent last year. This includes £200 million on its network in London, the introduction of its 4G service to more than 848 cities and towns, as well as thousands of smaller communities whilst also making network improvements across its UK 3G network. Meanwhile, The Vodafone Rural Open Sure Signal programme is also aiming to bring 3G coverage for the first time to 100 remote communities across the UK.
Vodafone UKVodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN, England
Vodafone UK Media RelationsTelephone: +44 (0) 1635 693 693
Vodafone LimitedRegistered Office: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN Registered in England No: 1471587